SCAN TO WIN – Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of these terms and conditions, and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: S2WMedia, Sydney CBD, Aurora Place, Level 25, 88 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW 2000(the “Promoter”).
If you want to opt-out from our/clients sale or disclosure of your personal information to advertising and marketing partners, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promotion is open to Australian residents aged 18 or over who are registered to attend the B2B Marketing Leaders Forum APAC (“Eligible Participants”).
- To join you would need to pick up a S2W Media flyer at our stand and scan the QR code to register online at https://s2wmedia.techcontenthub.com/Competition/Scan_to_win.html. The following information will be required to become an Eligible Participant – first name, last name, company name, email address, lead type multiple choice, business interest multiple choice, pain point multiple question.
- The promotion is open to Eligible Participants, excluding (a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies; and (b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or members of the immediate families or households of (a)and (b) above.
- Internet access is required.
HOW TO ENTER
- Asan Eligible Participant, in order to participate in this promotion, you must scan the QR code on the S2W Media Flyer to register online at https://s2wmedia.techcontenthub.com/Competition/Scan_to_win.html.and be opted into marketing communications during the period between 6:00 on [date] to 11:59.59 on [date].
- Entries are not limited to per day. You can only enter once throughout the promotion to win.
- Entries received after 23:59:59 on[date] will not be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for a) any entries or winner notifications which are not received due to the use of incorrect or inaccurate entry information, any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions, or for any other reason; b)any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion; c) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet and/or any website; or d) any injury or damage to any person’s computer(s) or mobile device(s) which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the promotion or to download any materials in connection with the promotion.
- Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. Incomplete, illegible, invalid, or misdirected entries will not be accepted.
- Entries made from consumer groups, third parties, syndicates, macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If it becomes apparent that an entrant is circumventing these conditions in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize(s) awarded will be void.
- Entry to the prize draw will close on 23:59:59 on [date].The draw will take place by [date]with a single winner.
- The draw will be made from all valid entries at random under independent supervision or via a computer programme producing a verifiably random draw.
- In the event that any winning entry later proves to be invalid, ineligible, disqualified, adjudged void or a prize is forfeited for any reason the Promoter shall not have any obligation tore-enter the prize into the promotion or award the prize to an alternative entrant.
- A gift voucher with the value of$600 AUD to be redeemed on Luxury Escapes, www.luxuryescapes.com.
- The Promoter shall have no liability in connection with resell, auction, transfer, exchange, or refund of the gift voucher under any circumstances.
- The winner will be contacted by email within the next 7 calendar days of the date the draw took place, namely [date].
- The winner will be required to complete a prize claim form – it is important this is completed immediately, fully and accurately. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and upon acceptance of any prize. The promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to provide accurate information for them or their guests which then affects prize acceptance or fulfilment of their prize.
- On completion of the prize claim form the winner will receive an email confirmation of their claim – this confirms receipt of the winner’s claim, not the allocation of the prize.
- Ticket winner will be given a 7-calendarday window from first notification to confirm they are claiming the prize. A second email notification will be actioned at least 7 calendar days after the first notification as a final chaser. If no communication from the winner accepting their prize is received within 7 calendar days of the second notification, the prize will be forfeited.
- The winner will be subject to a full verification process at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry, and the prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter (in its sole discretion) is satisfied with the verification.
- Winners will be given 14 calendar days to submit any relevant paperwork/emails requested and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been any failure to comply with these terms and conditions, the spirit of the promotion, or any instructions forming part of this promotion entry requirements or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won by fraudulent means.
- Any tax liability arising from receipt of a prize by an employee will be the responsibility of the recipient.
- The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information by a winner, or other causes beyond the Promoter's control. Any prizes returned to sender will be considered unwanted.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize, or part of prize, of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control but will endeavor to avoid disappointment to winners.
- The prize winner may be requested to participate in unpaid publicity as reasonably required by the Promoter. Prize winners may be requested by the Promoter to use their name and image in promotional material and on social media.
- Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com.
- The Promoter may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required todo so.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant from participating in the competition, and/or to disqualify a competition entry, at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter will collect personal information from the entrant for the purposes of administering this promotion and will share this personal information with its service providers and prize fulfilment company who will be supporting the Promoter with the promotion.
- You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition (in whole or in part), at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits),expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, the fulfilment of the prize and/ or the use of the prize.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as limiting or excluding the promoter’s liability for fraud, death or personal injury caused by the Promoters negligence, or any other liability to the extent the same may not be excluded as a matter of law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then such clause(s) shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Australian law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.