S2W Media was founded in 2012 as a global B2B tech demand generation company. For the past 8 years, S2W Media has strengthened their position and has become a trusted, valuable and key resource for delivering leads. Our partners rely on us to increase and drive engagement and generate leads so they can meet their goals.
Here are a few things you’ll likely find yourself doing in this role
- Providesupport and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS).
- Generate and distributemanagement reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- DevelopsMIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Provide recommendations to updatecurrent MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Performdata analysis for generating reports on a periodic basis.
- Create & publish Forecastreports on ad hoc basis.
- Develop MIS system for clientmanagement and internal communication.
- BuildEmployee Performance score cards based on the Project's (KPIs - Key PerformanceIndicators) & publish the reports on a weekly & monthly basis.
- Providestrong reporting and analytical information support to the management team.
- Generateboth periodic and ad hoc reports as needed for Client & Internalcommunication
- Understandoperational problems and provide appropriate technical solutions.
- Analysebusiness information to identify process improvements for increasing businessefficiency and effectiveness.
- Liaisonwith support functions & participate in cross-functional meetings to manage& improve existing management information systems (MIS)
Here’s what you need to have
- GoodAnalytical Skills
- GoodGoogle Sheets, Docs and slides Knowledge
- Thorough understanding of theorganization and business operations preferred
- GoodWritten & Verbal Communication Skills
- Strongknowledge in PLX/SQL and Data Studio
- Knowledgeon Google App-Script is added benefit
- Any Graduate with experience ofSQL, Google PLX, and Data Studio. Should have an understanding of Automationreporting