At S2W Media, we are a global leader in Account Based Marketing. As we scale our operations, we have rapid growth opportunities and are looking for talented and dedicated Gradates to join our growing teams in our new Belfast office location working within our highly successful sales team.
Founded in 2012, SW2 Media are specialists in global B2B technology sales and business development. We are data-driven, partnering with organizations to optimize their sales strategies, allowing them to deliver maximum return and success. For the past 8 years, we have strengthened our position in the market and have become a trusted, valuable, and key resource for supporting our clients in achieving their sales strategy targets. Our partners rely on us to increase and drive engagement and generating sales opportunities so they can meet and exceed their goals.
In this Graduate Sales Executive role, you will be primarily responsible for identifying, targeting, and approaching potential customers on behalf of our clients. You will use a mix of digital assets and resources to drive sales pipeline to our clients best in class products and services. We will provide the tools to allow you to effectively identify and engage with potential clients.
Specific tasks include:
- Proactively identifying new sales opportunities for our clients
- Using prospecting software and outbound campaigns to contact potential customers
- Keeping the CRM system updated and recording customer communications
- Information gathering on the market trends and responsiveness
- Working with your team Manager to achieve KPI’s
For the successful candidate, a hybrid flexible approach to working from home and working from our clients Belfast office will be provided.
Desirable but not essential
- 6 months experience of prospecting and lead generation via cold and warm outreach
- Outbound sales and/or appointment setting
- Previous experience working with CRM or other data capturing tools
- Experience of working with KPI’s or sales targets.
As a Graduate you will:
- Be motivated and driven to achieve goals and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have an eagerness to learn and openness to new sales and coaching techniques
- Be able to build customer relationships and enjoy seeing businesses get results because of the products & services you sell
- Be financially driven and motivated by the ability to enhance your earnings through commission
- Strong resilience, problem-solving roadblocks, and turning them into positives
You will benefit from:
- Competitive base salary - £22,500 - £24,000 PA
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Hybrid working environment
- 25 days of annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Progressive Pension plan
- Sick pay
- Private Healthcare
For more information on the Graduate Business Development role, contact James on email@example.com or apply now.