At S2W Media, we are a global leader in Account Based Marketing. As we scale our operations, we have rapid growth opportunities and are looking for talented and dedicated Gradates to join our growing teams in our new Belfast office location working within our highly successful sales team.
Founded in 2012, SW2 Media are specialists in global B2B technology sales and business development. We are data-driven, partnering with organizations to optimize their sales strategies, allowing them to deliver maximum return and success. For the past 8 years, we have strengthened our position in the market and have become a trusted, valuable, and key resource for supporting our clients in achieving their sales strategy targets. Our partners rely on us to increase and drive engagement and generating sales opportunities so they can meet and exceed their goals.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for the identification and cultivation of new sales relationships for S2W Media in new markets across North America, EMEA & APAC. The primary focus of this role is to achieve/exceed defined appointment setting/lead gen quotas primarily through the successful promotion of S2W’s marketing and tele-prospecting services to large Enterprise/Mid-Market clients globally.
Leveraging business from new & established relationships
- Net new logos including, but not limited to: Hardware/Software, IAAS, SAAS, & DRAAS
- Creating a database of viable targets across multiple geographical ranges of New Verticals
Finding DM’s CMOs, VPs, and other high-level marketing execs (i.e. demand gen managers, channel managers, and go-to-market managers)
- Managing accounts in Hubspot
- Collecting DD’s, email, hierarchy information
Pitching each of S2W Media’s lines of business
- Marketing services – Content Syndication
- Content creation
Desired and demonstrable candidate attributes
- Superior communication skills focusing on the ability to effectively interact with other
- of senior management, the Business Development Team, and prospects on an individual and group basis.
- Excellent presentation skills, the ability to probe for information, digest, and accurately and confidently reply to prospects and clients in a professional manner
- Proven ability to sell and overcome obstacles in the sales process; feels comfortable handling objections and providing solutions
- Motivated, self-starter with a result-driven personality/business approach
- Ability to continuously learn, understand, and utilize business marketing and technology concepts, client-server technology concepts, enterprise solutions, e-commerce, intranet, and complex technical solutions to complement the role
- Fluency in French or German languages – although not essential, this would be highly advantageous
You will benefit from:
· Competitive base salary
· Uncapped monthly commission + % of deals closed
· Hybrid working environment
· 25 days of annual leave + Bank Holidays
· Progressive Pension plan
· Job Type: Full-time, Permanent